11.16.2003

I finished digitizing the interview footage today, and finished the rough cut. I'm still waiting for physical photos from Garrett, which will be easy to incorporate, and the phone interview from josh, which will be more tricky.

Things look good- I could probably turn the rough cut in right now and get an A. However- I'm a perfectionist (at least on this project) so I'm gonna be doing some trimming of loose ends and tightening of long sequences. I also want to work in the part about the undercover scuba diving.

I've decided not to start off the movie with a clip of Maynard as planned- I tested it out and the opening is much stronger if I show the real footage and the montage first, then do the interviews. My job now is matching overlays for the interviews- mainly of pictures or clips related to the content.

Stay tuned folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home