4.11.2004

Last day of spring break, then back to 'la escuela'. I think that means "purgatory" in english.

Anyhoo, I had to dump all non-essential capture scratches for expendable onto my iPod hard disk because Heather was pissed that there was only six gigs free on her hard drive. This is okay because I still left all of the essential footage on there (meaning I can continue work on the rough cut) but American Death Rider and the Outcuts Reel will have to wait.

Independent Film Club is supposedly meeting on monday, I think I still have moonlighting in my locker. I want the expendable trailer back from ryan so I can show it to those video whores in B-7. If I have time tonight, I might slap together a new trailer including the new footage but I doubt it.

Vae Victus!
-Eliot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home