1.08.2006

Feliz Año Nuevo, etc.

Break was nice- I went to Puerto Vallarta for five days. I was hoping to get a chance to Scuba Dive, but the water was too cold.

I enjoyed having some rest and relaxation. I did a ton of reading, averaging about a book a day. The best ones were Night Watch and Angels & Demons. An interesting thing that the latter book features are ambigrams: words that are visual palendromes.

It's a huge relief to have my CalArts application done... I admit that the chances of me getting in are slim, but I've still got my fingers crossed.

Stuff to check out:
Myths, Legends, and Other Rareties - Get your Aquabats fix
minibosses - hardcore VG music covers
googlefight - google doesn't lie

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliot said...

Yes, Dan Brown also wrote Da Vinci Code, but I haven't read that one yet. Angels & Demons is the prequel to Da Vinci Code.

Yeah I know, I don't see you much either! Are you doing FOMF this year? I might see you then if I can do it, but I don't have a partner yet.

It was about as cold as it is up here. It's worse doing diving in cold water than any other sport, because you drop beneath the thermocline pretty quickly... i.e. you dive straight down to where the water is the coldest.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home