1.31.2007

So! Interterm is over, and second semester is upon us folks at Chapman. I have to say that I really enjoyed taking Location Filmmaking, and I was lucky enough to land with such a hardworking crew. Definitely glad that I'm able to go into postproduction, though. That film shoot was the hardest I've worked in years, I'm not sure how people can keep it up. Thirteen hour days are plenty; I've even heard stories of some crews working for eighteen hours! That can't be healthy.

I'm not really sure if anyone reads this anymore except for Nate, but I thought I'd throw this out there: I wanted a place to just write about whatever was on my mind at the moment, and this blog doesn't really feel like the place for that. So I'm starting a new one, and I'm calling it Rantbox. If you're reading this I take it you have some sort of interest in what I have to say, so head on over and see if anything catches your eye.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliot said...

Funny. Now this is where I post whatever's on my mind, whereas I feel like I've begun to pigeonhole myself on the new blog a little.

I suppose that's a good thing- posting here more fun and less of a chore than it ever was. Now I just hope that the new blog doesn't become a chore itself.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home